Who is my soulmate? This free online soulmate test will help you determine who is your soulmate.
Who is my Soulmate Quiz
What is a soulmate?
A soulmate union is something almost everyone hopes to find in life, yet very few actually do. A soulmate is a person who can make you feel special, loved, happy, excited, and comfortable. You can be yourself and they can be themselves. Even if you don’t share the same interests, you still have a deep sense of connection. You are connected at a much deeper level than pure compatibility.
The soulmate definition is a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner (Oxford English Dictionary).
So, what’s a soulmate?
A soulmate is a person with whom one has a deep connection. Soul mates get along really well, understand each other without the need to explain and feel deep unconditional love. Your soul mate can be a platonic friend, family member, or lover. It does not necessarily have to be a romantic connection
How to know if someone is your soulmate?
How do you know someone is your soulmate? Take the soulmate test above or read the soulmate signs below.
The signs that someone is your soulmate come from within. You don’t get them from outside sources.
Here are some of the signs you found your soulmate:
- Your soulmate simply gets you. They understand who you are and what you need possibly before you do. You don’t need to explain yourself.
- Friendship. If your partner is your best friend it is a great foundation for any relationship. Friendship and companionship are important foundations for any strong relationship particularly with your soul mate.
- Shared values and beliefs are important as it means you share fundamental ideas about life. Even if you don’t share all values and beliefs you must share those that are extremely important to each side.
- They love you for who you are. Soulmates accept each other as they are with their faults and annoying qualities. Nobody is perfect and we all have them. A soulmate will love you despite these qualities. You can be yourself knowing that your soulmate will still love you. When you do encounter challenges – and you will – soulmates work out problems and overcome difficulties.
- Your soulmate will help you reach your goals and become the best version of yourself. A soulmate relationship is deeper than other relationships. It isn’t solely based on fun and good times. Your soulmate will actively support your growth and development as a person. Your soulmate will encourage you and help you reach your goals.
- Trust your instinct. The only person who really knows if someone is your soulmate or not is you. Listen to your gut feeling and your inner wisdom. You know the answer.
Take the “Have I met my soulmate quiz” above to check if your partner is your soulmate.
Soulmate Relationship Stages
What happens when you meet your soulmate?
According to Kathryn Alice, there are four stages in a soulmate relationship:
First Stage: Stage of Attraction
This is the stage when you are ready to attract your soul mate. You are not desperate or anxious to meet your soulmate but rather ready to experience this special relationship. You are a magnet for love and you can manifest someone successfully.
Second Stage: Dating Stage
You get out there and start meeting people. You know what you are looking for in a relationship. You are confident that you will meet the right person and you get to know people to determine if they are a good fit for you or not.
Third Stage: The Stage of Commitment
This is the stage when you have found someone you really like and both sides are ready to make a commitment to be exclusive. You enjoy the company of your partner and you feel a special connection.
Fourth Stage: The Soulmate Stage
You enjoy being together and you realize that you have come together for a greater purpose which is to share your love with the universe. Your love inspires those around you. You realize that this is soulmate love and that your relationship is deep and special.
How to find your soulmate
If you have not yet found soulmate love then meeting your soulmate is something you can make happen. You are the creator of your life. You are the one who decides how you live your life. You have the power to manifest a soulmate relationship. See How to Manifest Someone
In order to meet your soulmate you have to get out there and actively look for potential soulmates. You will probably meet many people who don’t fit the part before you meet that special person. Have patience and don’t despair. It will be worth the effort in the long run.
When will I meet my soulmate?
Don’t waste your time looking for a “when will I meet my soulmate quiz”. Nobody can tell you when you will meet your soulmate. If anyone tries to tell you when you’ll meet your soulmate take it with a grain of salt. They are simply misleading you. It is not possible to know. What you can do is become familiar with the signs and take the soulmate test when you meet someone. The more people you meet the higher your chances of meeting your soulmate so get out there and start meeting potential soulmates!
Although it isn’t possible to know when you will meet your soulmate it is possible to know when you won’t meet your soulmate. You cannot meet your soulmate until the following take place:
- You are ready for a relationship and you know what you are looking for in a relationship.
- You know the type of people you should stay away from and you stop trying to date them in the hopes you will change them.
- You have let go of the past and have given yourself time to heal from past relationships. See Getting Over a Breakup
- You feel happy and content. You want to meet someone but you don’t have a sense of urgency and desperation.
- You stop focusing on negative things and spending time with negative people. Start focusing on the positive. Don’t allow toxic energy to flow into your life. Let go of anything and anyone that brings toxic energy into your life.
- You focus on your goals and your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. When you start living your life then you are ready to meet someone. As long as you put your life on hold, you either won’t meet anyone or you will meet the wrong type of person and certainly not your soulmate.
When you do meet potential partners, take the “is he my soulmate quiz” above to see if they are your soulmate.
Also, don’t waste your time trying to find out “what is my soulmate’s name” or “what does my soulmate look like”. Anyone who tries to give you those answers is not reliable. It will only prevent you from finding someone who could potentially be your soulmate. You won’t give them a real chance if their name or look are not as predicted. Spend the energy on actively looking for your soulmate instead of looking for answers that nobody can really give you.